Crawford Launches End-to-End Claims Management Solution for Transportation Clients
Crawford & Company has launched a unique, industry-focused transportation solution...
This comprehensive set of claims management services helps transportation clients limit risk, assist employees injured on the job, protect cargo, vehicles, and other assets and maintain business continuity.
Transportation organizations experience a complex set of risks and claims situations, ranging from employee and non-employee injury to litigation, third party property damage, and business interruption.
“Crawford’s new, innovative transportation solution is based upon thoughtfully analyzing the industry and determining the optimal mix of claims management services customized for its specialized needs,” says Crawford’s President and CEO Harsha V. Agadi. “Trucking companies face a broad range of potential risks, and we have developed what we believe to be the leading solution to managing the many types of claims the transportation industry encounters.”
Among other features, Crawford’s transportation solution provides:
- 24/7 intake and onsite adjuster field response to incidents
- Dedicated transportation incident manager - all aspects of a claim handled by a single point of contact
- Onsite coverage throughout North America
- Dedicated, experienced claims adjusters coupled with the latest technology in paperless claims processing to streamline data and evidence capture, claim submission, analytics and settlement
- Coordination of complementary services, such as towing, salvage, litigation management and environmental impact
- Property damage and time element assessment via national group of adjusters and accountants controlling costs
- Holistic workers’ compensation and return-to-work programs
“As a global leader in claims management with industry leading technology, Crawford is now applying its more than 75 years of experience to the transportation industry,” explains Crawford’s Global COO Rohit Verma. “Transportation and logistics operate 24 hours a day, and similarly require a claims solution that is available any time it’s needed. Whether it’s a collision involving an injured driver or loss of cargo to a warehouse forklift mishap, Crawford can manage your claim.”
In addition to providing integrated services tailored to the transportation industry, Crawford serves companies across all industries through experienced adjusting teams bolstered by its one-of-a-kind WeGoLook™ capability. Crawford also offers deep experiences in workers’ compensation solutions (including return-to-work and medical management programs), incident management for cyber events, and business interruption valuations, as well as access to Crawford’s Contractor Connection® network of repair contractors backed by a five-year workmanship warranty.