Topical Trends
Topical Trends
News, insights and thought leadership for re/insurance professionals with an interest in topical trends.

Company selected:

Change

AI’s considerable impact will play out in the courts in 2024

With high-profile lawsuits pending against key players like Open AI and Meta, we are likely to see US courts rendering a patchwork of decisions over the coming months in several key categories
With high-profile lawsuits pending against key players like Open AI and Meta, we are likely to see US courts rendering a patchwork of decisions over the coming months in several key categories
Article / 1 month ago

The Canadian Financial Lines Insurance Market: Market Conditions & Risk Factors that Brokers and Policyholders Should Know

Per Beazley’s ‘Canada Snapshot Report: Risk & Resilience in a Time of Change’, launched in late 2023, 35% of Canadian business leaders identified a high-risk environment...
Per Beazley’s ‘Canada Snapshot Report: Risk & Resilience in a Time of Change’, launched in late 2023, 35% of Canadian business leaders identified a high-risk environment...
Article / 2 months ago

Ep195 Adrian Cox: Beating Inertia - Voice of Insurance

As CEO of Beazley, Adrian Cox runs one of our sector’s fastest-moving and best-rated insurance businesses and so any time I can get him behind a microphone and talking to me is time well spent....
As CEO of Beazley, Adrian Cox runs one of our sector’s fastest-moving and best-rated insurance businesses and so any time I can get him behind a microphone and talking to me is time well spent....
Podcast / 2 months ago

To keep scrolling...

Popular

Foreign Firms' Losses From Exiting Russia Top $107 Billion
Read more
Baltimore bridge collapse costs could ‘run into the billions' - insuranceNEWS.com.au
Read more
Insider in Full: Fears that Baltimore bridge P&C claim could exceed Costa Concordia
Read more
Climate change is fuelling the US insurance problem - BBC
Read more
Chubb leads Baltimore bridge property cover but IG subrogation likely
Read more
X
To access all features and create your own personalised dashboard, log in or sign up for free