Topical Trends
Topical Trends
News, insights and thought leadership for re/insurance professionals with an interest in topical trends.

Company selected:

Change

Liberty Specialty Markets named in 2024 Insurance Business UK Top Insurance Employers

Liberty Specialty Markets is delighted to announce its inclusion in the 2024 Insurance Business UK Top Insurance Employers, a comprehensive roundup that highlights the best in the industry.
Liberty Specialty Markets is delighted to announce its inclusion in the 2024 Insurance Business UK Top Insurance Employers, a comprehensive roundup that highlights the best in the industry.
Article / 2 months ago

Volatility in the Cyber Market: Navigating a Shifting Landscape

Jelmer Andela, Head of Cyber Underwriting at Liberty Specialty Markets, delves into the volatility of the cyber insurance market and outlines what clients and insurance managers should...
Jelmer Andela, Head of Cyber Underwriting at Liberty Specialty Markets, delves into the volatility of the cyber insurance market and outlines what clients and insurance managers should...
Article / 4 months ago

From Nairobi to London

As we hear so often in this industry, insurance wasn't my first calling. Less commonly, however, I began my journey in Kenya. After finishing high school education, it's common for parents in Kenya...
As we hear so often in this industry, insurance wasn't my first calling. Less commonly, however, I began my journey in Kenya. After finishing high school education, it's common for parents in Kenya...
Article / 6 months ago

Phil Hobbs President & Managing Director at Liberty Specialty Markets - Voice of Insurance

Today’s guest is Phil Hobbs President & Managing Director at Liberty Specialty Markets. In the past Liberty Mutual businesses used to be run allowing a lot of autonomy and sometimes geographical and operational overlap...
Today’s guest is Phil Hobbs President & Managing Director at Liberty Specialty Markets. In the past Liberty Mutual businesses used to be run allowing a lot of autonomy and sometimes geographical and operational overlap...
Podcast / 1 year ago

Quod Orbis and Liberty Specialty Markets collaborate to research the Future of Cyber Insurance

The newly released white paper is the result of months of research exploring the state of the global cyber insurance market following the 2022 Cybersecurity bench marking study...
The newly released white paper is the result of months of research exploring the state of the global cyber insurance market following the 2022 Cybersecurity bench marking study...
PR / 2 years ago

To keep scrolling...

Popular

X
To access all features and create your own personalised dashboard, log in or sign up for free